Tuesday, May 26, 2009

elder Smith

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shain smith 
Date: Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Subject: elder Smith
To: snicksmith@gmail.com, Julie@snsnv.com, smiths@snsnv.com


Hey family

How is everyone doing? Really well I hope. I’m doing well here in Ecuador. We had changes like I wrote in my letter last week. I have a new companion from Colombia. He is brand new here in the mission. I get to train him and teach him how to be a missionary. He is really cool. Doesn’t talk a whole lot but I think he is still in a little bit of shock. It’s the first time that he has left his country in his whole life. We went to a city called manta this week and he saw the ocean for the first time. He looks out at the water and says with his eyes super big, how beautiful. Lots of water is what I say haha. He is the youngest of 5 brothers and all of his family is members of the church. We are looking forward to working really hard and having a lot of success.
Lots of people to teach and so little time in the day. Everyday is going by faster and faster and at the end of the day I try to figure out where all the time has gone. We are staying super busy. Im trying to teach my new companion everything that I can. Everything that I have learned in the past year.
I hope to hear from a few of you this week. Its been a while to hear from some friends so let me know how you guys are doing haha. Love and miss everyone
Choa hasta la proxima semana
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment