Monday, May 18, 2009

Elder Smith

From: shain smith 
Date: Mon, May 18, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Subject: Elder Smith
To: smiths@snsnv.com, Julie@snsnv.com, snicksmith@gmail.com

Hola Familia
How is everyone doing? We had changes today. Just one change with Elder Estrada from Columbia. He left to Guayaquil in the morning. I have to wait to see who will be my new companion Wendsday because I get the chance to train a brand new missionary. Im pretty excited to teach a new elder and be an example of how we should do the Lords work. Looks like im going to have a lot of responsibility but that’s good. Im ready to do what I have to do. If we didn’t have chalenges in life we wouldn’t be able to progress so im thankful for this opportunity to serve in a leadership position.
This week in the ward we had a talent show. It went pretty well. Lots of members came and where able to enjoy themselves. My companion and I did a little act. Ill try to send pictures next week because we don’t have any more time.
Rosa shared her testimony in front of ward conference this Sunday and Fabricio blessed the sacrement. We are looking for more people to progress like the familia farfan has progressed.
Thanks for all of the support from home and for the letters that I received this week. I hope everyone has a great week and ill talk to you all next Monday.
Choa Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment