Monday, November 9, 2009

Elder Smith 7 Sep 2009

Hello family,
How is everyone doing? I hope everything going well at home. Here in Ecuador it is still pretty hot. We are teaching lots of people. There are many people that want to be baptized so we are helping all of them to be able to complete with the commandments, which sometimes can be the hardest part. This week we had a really low number of assistance at church but this week coming up will be better. We are looking forward to finding lots of new people this week to teach.
Time sure is going by fast here in the mission. I forget how long I’ve been here until the people ask me. I thought by this time I would know everything but I still have a lot to learn. There are still lots of things that I want to achieve here in the mission so I have to take the advantage of the time that I have.
We didn’t really have anything too exciting happen this week. Ill try to have something better to write next week.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Hope all is well.
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment