Monday, November 9, 2009

Elder Smith 28 Sep 2009

Hey Family,

How is everyone doing? Hope all is well at home. Here in Ecuador we are doing really well. I’m doing a lot better with my foot and now I can walk. It was killing me to be in the house so long without doing anything but now that I can walk I’m more than ready to get back top work. I wasn’t able to finish the bible this week like I was aiming for but I did read the Gospels and learned a lot of good stuff. Reading the scriptures really does help strengthen the testimony of a person. Every that I read the scriptures I’m more sure of what I’m doing and where I am at is the truth. I’m so thankful to be here in Ecuador and to have the opportunity to share my testimony with the people that we come in contact with. Even though the people sometimes don’t want to accept what we are teaching no body can reject a sincere testimony. I hope that everyone one us can gain the breakable testimony that Our Heavenly Father desires that we have through the reading of the scriptures and fervent prayer.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone this week. It would be good to hear how you are all doing. Until next week. Chao. Oh ya, everyone has to go to conference this week and invite a friend to hear the voice of a prophet call of God. What a privilege it is for us to live in these days when we have prophets and apostles to lead and guide us with their counsels.
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment