Monday, March 1, 2010

Elder Smith 1 Mar 2010

Hello family,
How is everyone doing at home? Here in Ecuador we are doing well. Doing all that we can to stay dry and to keeping helping the people come unto the Lord and receive the restored gospel in their lives. This week we had another Noche Blanca, it was a really good turn out, 12 people were baptized. We are hoping ot have another baptism service this Saturday with four people from upr ward that will be baptized. My companion and I get along really well and that helps a lot with being able to teach by the spirit. We hope to be able to have one more change together here in Quevedo.
I hope that all is well at home. Keep the people that we are teaching in your prayers so that they be receptive to our message. I love and miss you all and im looking forward to hearing back from all you. And if I don’t hear from you, seeing all of you soon.
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment